Export Data to a CSV
This article covers:
You can easily export your data from Chisel using the CSV export tool.
To get started, you will need the following:
- Chisel’s premium account with maker rights
- Features/User Stories in your workspace
Note: A Chisel account with contributor access can’t proceed with any integration process. Learn more about the Chisel user roles.
Access the CSV Export Button
- To get started, click on your account icon located at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Once you do, a popup shall appear. Select ‘Integrations’ from the list displayed.
- You’ll be redirected to a page showcasing ‘Active Integrations’ and ‘All Integrations.’
- Click on the ‘Export’ button corresponding to the CSV Export option in the ‘All Integrations’ section.
- Once done, a screen shall appear, letting you select the ‘Product‘ and corresponding ‘Components‘ that you wish to export.
- In ‘Components,’ you also have the option to tick mark all or one of the components from which you’d like to export features.
- Finally, click on the ‘Export Features’ button at the bottom.
A downloaded CSV file with all the selected features will be available in your folder.