How To Use Chisel’s Report Out Feature?
Why Make a Report?
Product managers need to create a product roadmap report. This report is a document that provides a high-level overview of the company’s plan for the next few weeks, months, or years.
You can use it to communicate with different company stakeholders and keep them up-to-date about what the company is doing.
Marketing teams can also use the roadmap reports to communicate company goals, strategies, and plans with their customers.
How To Get to the Report Center?
You can view the ‘Roadmap reports’ button anywhere in your workspace. Once you click on it, you will reach the report center.
How To Generate a Report?
- To create a new roadmap report, click on the ‘Create Report’ button at the top right corner of your page.
2. A ‘Create a Report’ tab will appear on your screen. Here you need to select a product and add the report’s name and description.
- Once you do that, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Here select the timeframe from the one-month feature.
- You can also filter all the data you want the report to contain. Click the ‘Add filter’ button to select the release cycle, statuses, and scores.
- Finally, click on the ‘Create’ button at the bottom. A notification will appear; click on ‘View report’ here. And your recent report will be visible on a new tab.
- All your ‘Most recent reports’ will be visible at the top of the Roadmap reports page.
- To get the details of the report, simply click on it.
- You will land on a new tab. Here you can view your roadmap report in detail.
- On the first page will be the timeline view of the report.
- Scroll down to get an individual view of each feature.
What Is in a Report?
There are two parts to a roadmap report. You will get the timeline view of the features corresponding to the components on the first page.
Here you can also view the report creation date to the extreme right.
As you scroll down to other pages of the report, you will find a detailed overview of each feature on every page.
The individual page will include details like the name and components of the feature, the prioritization and alignment scores, and the breakdown of each score.
You can also view the schedule of the feature, which includes release, kanban statutes, and the timeline of the feature.
Other details will be the score difference and the team member’s name.
How To See Past Reports?
Your past reports will be visible on the ‘Roadmap Reports.’ Simply scroll down on the page to view all your past reports.
To edit the title of your reports, click on the ‘Edit name’ button on the report.
For exploring other options, go to the extreme right of the report. In the ‘Actions’ category, you can click on ‘View,’ ‘Download,’ or ‘Delete’ your report as per your choice.