How Do I Reset My Password When I Can’t Sign Into Chisel?
This Article Covers:
- Go to Chisel’s homepage and click on the ‘Login’ option at the top right-hand corner.
- Once you reach the login page, click on ‘Forgot password?’
- You will be redirected to a ‘Send verification mail to’ page. You need to know your account’s email address to fulfill this purpose.
- Now check your inbox for the password reset request email and to further continue the resetting password process.
- Click on ‘RESET YOUR PASSWORD’ in the email, written in a purple tab.
- You will land on the ‘Set your new password’ page.
- Once you set the new password, the process will take you to the login page. Here fill in the necessary login details in the given fields.
- There you go, welcome to your workspace once again.
Didn’t Receive the Reset Email?
- Check your junk/spam folder.
- Ensure that the email address: email@example.com is not blocked and that you have added it to your address book.
- If you still don’t receive the password reset email, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Update Your Password
We recommend that you change/update your account password periodically to ensure that your account and data are secure. You can update your password at any time in your account settings.
- To begin with, go to https://chisellabs.com/ and sign up or login into your account.
- Once you are in your workspace, click on your profile at the top right corner of the page.
- Go to ‘Account Settings.’
- A box will appear with your account details. Scroll down, and add your ‘New password’ and ‘Current password’ in their respective boxes.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to update your password.
Pro tip: Your password updates will be effective immediately after clicking on the ‘save’ button. To ensure your password is set right and for other auto-fill change reasons, we recommend you log out of your account and log in again with your new password.