How to Forward Emails Into Chisel as an Idea Using G Suite
G-suite is the google apps designed for businesses. Therefore, if you, as a product manager use the G-suite, then having an singular email address that anyone can use to send across the feedback directly to your Chisel workspace, is a must.
Follow the below steps to know how you can forward the emails into your Chisel workspace as an idea via G-suite.
Steps To Setting up a New Google Group
Pro tip: You must be a group admin to make a new Google group account.
- Navigate to : https://admin.google.com/
- Select the ‘Groups: create groups and mailing lists’.
- To add a new group, simply click on the + icon.
- Give the name of the group. Follow this up by adding the group email address.This email address will be the one your users will send their feedback to.
- Set the access level of the group to Team. This helps when anyone in your team needs to submit insights via the group.
- Once you select the team, you also need to tick next to, ‘allow anyone to on the internet to post messages’. This comes in handy when you are open to receive the feedback from anyone outside of your organization.
- Take a quick trip to the Chisel workspace. Click on your profile, select integrations and click on the ‘connect’ button next to the email integration.
- Copy the unique email address from here. Doing so will forward all the ideas and inputs in your workspace’s idea box tool.
- Paste the email address in your new google group, under, ‘add users to the selected groups’.
- Also distribute the email address of your google group with anybody whose input you’d like to get.