Private Customer Portal
Sometimes, the ideas created and features published on the customer portal and other important information should only be accessed by a few key stakeholders.
Let’s find out how you can do this authentication!
To get started, you will need the following:
- Chisel’s Enterprise account with maker rights
- Go to the ‘Feedback Portal’
- In the ‘Share Portal,’ click on the dropdown and select ‘private.’
- Click on ‘Manage Authorized Users’
- To individually invite users, add the email address in the box.
- Click on ‘Send Invite.’
- If you wish to bulk-add users, upload a CSV file with relevant columns of email addresses.
- Then click on ‘Send Invite.’
- If a user missed the invite in their email inbox, you can ‘Resend invite.’
- The user must check their email inbox.
- They have to create an account using the link provided.
- After successfully creating an account, the user can access the particular customer portal.
- If the user logs out of the private customer portal, they can log in with their account credentials.