How to Use Team Participation
If you were ever at a point where getting a lot of people or a core person to evaluate specific features was challenging then this is the perfect time to use Chisel’s Team Participation view.
The Team Participation view was crafted in order to show you what percent of the team has rated a specific feature, and who those team members were. It also gives you the opportunity to request people to vote on a feature using email, or by sending the notification in the MS teams or Slack channels.
Team Participation Landing Page
- Once you click on “Team Participation” on the left navigation bar you will be brought to the Team Participation landing page.
- On this screen you will see the option to switch between two different views: a view that shows you which percent of the team scored features and a view that shows you which features were rated by the team members.
- You can click on either a team member or feature in order to get more information.
Clicking on a Feature/Team Member
- Once you click on a feature or team member, a screen will be brought up showing the team participation rate and the feature covered rate as well.
- You can also view which team members need to evaluate a feature.
- You can select all features or team members by putting a tick mark on the checklist at the top.
- If you wish to select the features and team members one by one, then click on their respective checklists.
- If you want to request team members to vote, you can simply click on the request vote button on the specific detailed page for the user or feature.
- Once you click on the request vote button a popup will appear letting you enter a custom message and then you can send it.
- You can also invite your team to provide prioritization feedback via Slack and MS Teams.