How Does the Free Trial Work?
Chisel’s free trial option gives you a first-hand experience of our product, understand the workings of functionalities, and works with more features such as integrations, and import/ export options. All of this will help you gauge the value of our product before you start the purchase plan.
Start a Free Trial
- To sign up for a free trial, go to https://chisellabs.com/pricing.html, or you can log in to your account and click on your profile at the top right corner of your workspace.
- From here, select the ‘Billing settings’ option.
Pro tip: If you don’t have an account, you need to create one before starting your free trial. Click here to register.
- To sign up for our trial, you have two options. You can choose either ‘Premium’ or ‘Enterprise’ depending on your requirements.
- If you wish to try the ‘Premium’ subscription plan, click on ‘Choose Plan.’ If you are not signed in or logged in to your account, click on ‘Start trial’ here.
- Once you do that, you will be redirected to a page where you need to fill in all the necessary details such as company information (name, address, country), maker seats, and payment information (card details such as name and card number).
- And finally, verify all your details before clicking on the ‘Purchase subscription’ button.
- The ‘Premium’ trial lasts for 15 days and no subscription charges will apply at this point.
- Some of the ‘Premium’ offerings are responses on the audience panel for surveys (with 10000 FREE responses), Jira/Azure DevOps integration which can help you sync roadmaps, Slack/Microsoft Teams integration, Import/Export option, premium support, and much more.
- If you select the ‘Enterprise’ subscription plan, you will have to click on the ‘ Choose plan’ button.
- From here, you will land on the ‘Checkout’ page. Fill in all the necessary details such as maker seats, company (name, address, country, pin), and payment information (card details like name, card number with expiration date).
- Check all your details before clicking on the Purchase Subscription’ button at the end.
- The ‘Enterprise’ trial lasts for 15 days and no subscription charges will apply at this point.
- If you are not logged or signed in to Chisel and want to get more information on the purchase plans, click on the ‘Contact Sales’ button here.
- You can fill out the ‘Contact sales’ form here and add all your queries in the ‘Message’ box.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Our Sales team will get in touch with you soon.
- ‘Enterprise’ purchase plan offers you the following benefits: everything from a premium plan along with the customer surveys (with 100000 FREE responses), enterprise terms, a designated customer success manager, and premium customer support.
You also get Jira/Azure DevOps integration which can help you sync roadmaps, Slack/Microsoft Teams integration, Import/Export option, and much more.
Note: You may contact sales to get the ‘Premium’ and ‘Enterprise’ purchase plans or clarify any doubts.
Q: What happens after the trial period is over?
A: Once your free trial ends after 15 days, you will be charged for the subscription plan you chose at the checkout.
However, if you decide to cancel your subscription after the trial, kindly contact email@example.com
We’re sorry to see you go!